MP1013 – 2 CANFD to Mini PCI Express(PCIe)
MP1013 is a dual-channel CAN (FD) bus interface device launched by TOSUN Tech, CANFD bus rate of up to 8M bps, the product uses mini PCIe interface and PC connection, Windows system drive-free design makes the device has excellent system compatibility. It can monitor multiple bus networks in real-time and is compact in size, making it easy to embed in-car industrial control computers, single-board computers (SBCs), portable industrial computers, and industrial notebooks. It is also easy to install and use.
- Easy-to-install assembly hole design.
- Mini PCI Express(PCIe)
- 2 Channels CAN(FD)
Support TICPSH information security testing function.
Support dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file to meet the needs of automotive-level CAN bus development, testing, calibration and diagnosis.
Support for secondary program development API interface for Windows and Linux systems allows the device to be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
It can be used by R&D personnel, testers, ECU production lines, test engineers, and after-sales personnel.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- Portable design, unique design of mounting holes, easy to integrate into a variety of equipment or instrument panel.
- Mini PCIe adapter, the driver-free design of Windows system makes the device have excellent system compatibility.
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Automotive grade design, support dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- Support UDS diagnostic and CCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable.
- All paid licenses of TSMaster can be loaded.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
DownloadTC1013-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
DownloadTC1013-Datasheet English Version
Mini PCI Express (PCIe)
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
|Number of channels||
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
|Send messages per second||
|Messages received per second||
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable
USB power supply