TC1001 - CAN to USB adapters
TC1001 is a portable and easy-to-install high-speed CAN bus interface module with a maximum rate of 1M bps, which is connected to a PC using a high-speed USB2.0 interface and is designed for Windows system with excellent system compatibility.
- Easy-to-install assembly hole design.
- USB high-speed 2.0 interface.
- 1 CAN bus
- DB9 Male.
- PIN 2: CAN_Low
- PIN 3: CAN_GND
- PIN 5: CAN_Shield
- PIN 7: CAN_High
New support for TICPSH information security testing function.
TSMaster software can be used to CAN bus measurement,logging,replay,RBS,UDS Diagnostics and flashing,CCP/XCP calibration and flashing, support DBC，LDF，ASC，BLF files.
We supply the API for Windows, Linux, which enables the device to be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- Portable design, unique design of mounting holes, easy to integrate into a variety of equipment or instrument panel.
- High-speed USB2.0 interface，The driver-free design of Windows system makes the device have excellent system compatibility.
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Auto grade design, support DBC，LDF，ASC，BLF files.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- Support UDS diagnostic and CCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable.
- All paid licenses of TSMaster can be loaded.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
DownloadTC1001-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
DownloadTC1001-Datasheet English version
High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
|Number of channels||
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
|Send messages per second||
|Messages received per second||
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable
USB power supply
There are no reviews yet.