TC1014 - 4 CAN(FD) to USB adapter
TC1014 is a multi-channel CAN (FD) bus interface device launched by TOSUN, CANFD bus rate supports up to 8M bps, the product adopts high-speed USB2.0 interface to connect with PC, Windows system drive-free design makes the device has excellent system compatibility.
Support TICPSH information security testing function.
Support dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file to meet automotive grade CAN
Bus development, testing, calibration, and diagnostic needs.
Support for secondary program development API interface for Windows and Linux systems allows the device to be easily integrated into other devices or software systems.
It can be used by R&D personnel, testers, ECU production lines, test engineers, and after-sales personnel.
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs, which meets advanced requirements.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows system drive-free design, with excellent system compatibility.
- CAN channel DC2500V isolation.
- Automotive grade design, support dbc file, a2l file, blf file, asc file, arxml file.
- Support BLF format data recording and offline/online playback.
- It can support UDS diagnosis and CCP and XCP calibration.
- Supports UDS-based Flash Bootloader.
- Support information security testing.
- Support Windows and Linux secondary development interfaces
- Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable.
- All paid licenses of TSMaster can be loaded.
- PC-based software customization
- Device communication interface integration
- BootLoader customization
- CCP/XCP protocol customization
- Customized diagnostic protocols
- Function Customization
- Production Line Integration
DownloadTC1014-Datasheet Simplified Chinese
DownloadTC1014-Datasheet English Version
High-speed USB 2.0 interface
Drive-free design for Windows systems with excellent system compatibility, also supports Linux
Hardware caching to ensure no frame loss
Support CAN2.0A and B protocols, conforming to ISO11898-1 specification, baud rate 5Kbps-1Mbps
Support ISO and non-ISO standard CAN FD, baud rate 100Kbps-8Mbps
|Number of channels||
1us, hardware message timestamp for higher-order requirements
|Send messages per second||
|Messages received per second||
CAN channel DC2500V isolation, electrostatic level contact discharge ±8KV
Built-in 120 ohm termination resistor is software configurable
USB power supply
There are no reviews yet.