UDS-based ECU flashing application
With the rapid development and wide application of OTA (Over-The-Air) technology, the way vehicle Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are being flashed is also undergoing significant changes. The traditional ECU flashing method usually uses a burner, but now more and more automakers and software developers are starting to use Flash Bootloader (FBL) based on bus UDS (Unified Diagnostic Services) for ECU flashing.
Our ECU brushing program is an innovative solution thatIt realizes the UDS-based ECU brushing function by utilizing the free part of TOSUN's hardware and TSMaster software.The advantage of this solution is that it greatly reduces the difficulty of developing ECU flashing software and improves development efficiency.
In addition to this, we also offer offline swipe devices, in which engineers can securely download the swipe process into the swiper beforehand. This effectively prevents anyone with malicious intent from tampering with the process.
- Low cost: available with the free features of TSMaster software
- Flexibility.Supports multiple underlying buses, including CAN, CAN FD, LIN, and soon Flexray and Ethernet
- Efficient: UDS diagnostic services can be directly associated with the process after configuration
- Supports multiple data formats, including Hex, S19, Bin
- Interactive control via GUI or automatic control via API
- ECU flashing during development
- Integration into various automation systems is possible on the production line
- Aftermarket for ECU program updates or OTA-based
flash in progress ......
End of flashing